Monday, August 13, 2012

Day {67}

Sunday - August 12th

This morning we woke up, hung out in our beds, and eventually got ready for church. We went to Acacia this morning with Megan, due to it being her last day. Service was pretty nice. There was a family in front of us, so naturally the children distracted me - I can never pay attention when there's a child around me.. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I'm finally the mum. Anyway, after service we just came back to Amani, we each made some lunch. I watched a little bit of Pocahontas on TV, then Becky and I worked on some stuff for the preschool room. We sorted through markers, colored pencils, and picked out all of the broken crayons. It was a great time. After that we made new stick holders for the children that take part in preschool. Apparently Becky and I both enjoy redoing things to make them look better - I'm glad it's not just me, otherwise I'd have way too much work to do around here. Becky, Megan, and I went for rolex last night as Megan's last meal. I also bought the last season of The Office I was missing, ALSO, The Hunger Games - yes! After we finished eating, I ended up organizing my photos on my laptop - again, that's what I do in my free time.. even at home. But, then I just watched some Office and went to sleep. It was a good day, however, I didn't bring my camera anywhere - which results in zero photos. But hey! A blog on time! I never would have thought that's possible these days. Also, I'm down to the single digits of my countdown..

No comments:

Post a Comment